Sunday, November 22, 2009

Hello

For our latest information read the Howell blog! Thanks Geoff and Adam for your offer to help Mom with the boutique. Tammy talked to Tim, and he said he would help her on that end. So neither of you will need to come.

We hope that all of you have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving. By the way, are any of you available the Monday before or after Christmas to help us with a family home evening at Heritage Place. I know you all had so much fun doing it as children and you have to admit it has been awhile. Bring your violins. However let me know this week because I have to let the Heritage Place know Sunday.

Dad

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I don't know what our Christmas plans are for sure yet... I know that Brandon works all the days around Christmas. Just plan what everyone else can do, and if I can come then, I'll bring my violin and join you. :)