Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year

Hello everyone!!! I bet you figured that I had forgotten how to do this. Well I guess to be honest I have. I have been at my computer for 45 minutes trying to figure out how to post. My new years resolution is to "do it now". I heard something on the radio today that was pretty neat. It said that if we have lists we are just procratinating. If it needs to get done just do it, don't make a list of things to do. Anyway I realize that it won't work for everything but I will give it a shot. This is my post for the year or next 13 months or so.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

That's a great resolution!! I love it!

Brenda said...

If this is your only post for the year, I expected a little bit more. Maybe some pictures or a really good story or joke or something.