Sunday, January 9, 2011

Random thoughts

Can you believe this two posts in one month? Felicia cut your mothers hair a couple of days ago and it is fantastic. I just love it. I wanted to post a picture but I forgot to take one while she had it fixed after church. I will get one and see if I can figure out how to get it on the post. She looked great for Church, her hair was beautiful and she was wearing dangling earrings and she got a lot of comments about it. I can't wait to buy her more earrings!!! I enjoy buying her earrings almost as much as Sees Chocolates. Silly right? We are doing well and enjoying life. She still has her cough and that is most annoying and uncomfortable for her.

The most exciting news is that she is expecitng!!!!!! Do I have your attention????? Ok seriously she has been working on the songs that she has been writing. Your mom has such amazing talent. The songs are great and sound so good. Cherrie's husband Michael helped her arrange them and they are great. She went there yesterday and spent the day working on them. When they are all done we will get them on a cd so I can listen to them.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

You're hilarious... ;)

I can't wait to see mom's hair. I love dangly earrings. I wish I could wear them.

I also love See's chocolates. Fortunately I can eat them. :)

Brenda said...

You're silly, Dad!

Geoff said...

Two posts, good work